Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's been almost three years since my senior year. Most of us didn't take it for granted, I mean it's your "senior year", but I guess we didn't think it would pass us by so quickly.
We will always remember how good we felt when we were picking on the freshmen, planning lots of parties, organizing the senior trip, senior prank day, graduation and prom. Even the first day of school was special (everyone dressed in traditional black). Most of us cried while listening to mariachis in the football field and trying to remove some shaving cream and dirt from our faces. Reading each other's senior pages in the yearbook was also pretty touching. We all thought we wouldn't get out of school soon enough and I'm sure we've all thought of going back at least once.





Senior prank day! (Maria, Carla, me and Diana)


No comments: